Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why review blogs?

So I was on the other day, wondering how to expand my blogging territory online... I'll just go to a review site! I found one some of my supporters were supporting (I use the term supporters because followers implies I am leading, I have supporters and I support them as well!)

So I check this blog out, it's great! The only problem is there were 2 reviews and the blogger dropped from the face of the internet. So I'm filling a gap that needs to be filled.

One day I will have reviewed over 9000 blogs!
Here is where you can find other people who support those who support them, lets grow our blogging territory together. Lets all grow our circles of influence together! Tell your friends, I will be reviewing blogs once a day (hopefully I can keep up, and I will start with those who comment on my blog here)

Be advised, I am no writer. If you haven't noticed already, my grammar is terrible and I'm no Edgar Allan Poe. So please don't focus on my inability to write like a copy editor of a newspaper, and focus on the great blogs I'm writing about!

Share

18 comments:

  1. good idea on reviewing other people's blogs... some bloggers put a lot of thought into their posts and design, and it would be nice to look at others who have put in this work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats an awesome idea. Review mine bro, but go easy one me, I bruise easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would NEVER give a bad review to any of my supporters or their supporters, this will be about highlighting the good points about our network of blogs! Tommorow Fuuuuuuuu's blog, then on saturday, Jackie's blog! Thanks for the Support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good, point Trades for Veterans

    I can't wait to see your blog reviews...

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great idea... I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome idea! maybe if you reviewed my blog, I could put a link to yours or something... just putting it out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. can wait too hear what you have to say amongst us

    ReplyDelete
  8. great ideea man. U will have a lot of work. I am actually looking forward what review will u make about my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always cool to find interesting blogs, I'm all for your endeavor

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice, when you review my blog, drop me a comment, and I'll put a link to your blog on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. mmm nice, hadnt thought about reviewing other blogs :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea! There are some great blogs out there, but there are also some lame wastes of time. The worst are the people that put the same comment on every blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome concept sir. Looking forward to finding some new blogs to read here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an ace idea! a hub for bloggers to rind other interesting blogs! would be very greatful if you would take a look at mine if you get the time spare :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this idea! Please add me to the queue!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You should review mine too lol.
    Why not right? I'd love to get some constructive criticism. Looks like I might be waiting for a while though.

    ReplyDelete