Monday, November 1, 2010

Sixth Blog Review AND How to Get Free Advertising!

User Profile :  Executive 

Blog Name : Games & Theory

Executive's Profile Pic
What Is Games & Theory?
Games & Theory is an almost daily updated blog full of high quality posts. Executive's posts are relevant to whats going on today and every one of Executive's posts are chock full of information.

Games & Theory has a great simple, easy to read layout, with no clutter.  I would like to make special note of Executive's blog, It is an amazing blog full of information with minimal (if any) editorializing.  Executive has a great blog and I would recommend it to anyone!!


How can you get your blog reviewed?  I will review EVERY one of my supporters, In the order I first received a comment from them!  Thank You!


AND NOW THE FREE ADVERTISING FOR YOUR BLOG!
Go to PX4V.com and follow the directions there.

18 comments:

  1. awesome blog, gonna check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, i miss have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my comment! Games & Theory makes everything easier to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great review! I'm a new blog, and I'd appreciate the feedback :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the kind of blog I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cool blog thus far. I like the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa pretty cool stuff. Good review! Nice blog, you got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just checking back to see if you have any new reviews...

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool, this is quite the series you have going here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see the next reviewed blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Want To Increase Your ClickBank Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete